But the only simple answer is that the two things that make me happiest are my loved ones and traveling. And I am so, so happy to be flying to London to attend my dear friend's wedding. This is my dream.
In addition to seeing my friend for this special occasion, I will indulge in all of the things I've missed while living in China; brunch? Hell yes. Good bakeries? Give me all of the sweets. Hearty, fattening food? I need to gain weight anyway. And I will re-acquaint myself with the culture that I've missed since I was last in Europe.
- Buckingham Palace and the changing of the guards (Tourist level 10)
- Greenwich Park and Market
- Tate Modern Museum
- British Museum
- Portobello Market
- Afternoon tea at The Orangery (it's a tea shop...IN A PALACE)
- The maze at Hampton Court Palace
- Fish and Chips (this is also a Tourist level 10 and I'm not ashamed)
And this is just a little of what I want to do. I am sure that I will be so exhausted but I don't care. Not at all. Tired feet, weary shoulders and utter exhaustion mean nothing. It's travel time.